Marketing Campaign Manager
The marketing campaign manager is a critical client-facing role in LL BrandLab’s client service team. The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning, executing and reporting on various types of marketing campaigns. LL BrandLab’s clients are in the technology and eCommerce industries.
• Collaborate with Account Executives to provide excellent service to the clients and empower the growth of client’s business.
• Provide consultation on marketing campaign strategies, success metrics, budgets and creatives.
• Quickly understand client’s industries and business growth strategy in order to develop effective marketing campaigns.
• Manage and various vendors in in-house team to deliver effective and timely marketing campaigns, such as social media campaigns, Google ads campaigns, lead generation campaigns, seasonal sales campaigns, events etc.
• Establish reporting routines for each client.
• Convert client’s business requirements to effective campaign briefings for the execution team.
• Oversee the content created by copywriters and designers, provide guidance and feedback on creative assets.
• Write marketing copies when needed.
• Ensure all content is accurate, error-free, and delivered on time.
• Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines and branding requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, digital marketing, communications or related fields
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in US or Canada
• Preferably based in Toronto, Canada
• Strong problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Exceptional communication and project management skills
• Strong communication and writing skills in English. Mandarin is an asset.
• Strong interpersonal skills in managing relationships with clients, vendors, and partners.
• Ability to develop to work independently or with little supervision
• Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
• A good understanding of current marketing trends, especially in the ecommerce and technology industries.
• Exceptional Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
About LL BrandLab (www.llbrandlab.com)
LL BrandLab is a Toronto based fast-growing marketing agency, providing digital marketing services to the eCommerce and technology industries. Our unique growth-focused marketing methodology has allowed us to work with some of the best companies in the past years. We work with a network of more than 50 specialists around the world, including designers, developers, researchers, marketers and project managers. Now we are growing our team rapidly to help our clients grow even faster. At LL BrandLab, you will have unlimited growth potential in your career and enjoy a rewarding bonus when you are able to deliver results. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in everyday work and embrace respectful, dynamic and professional company culture. We believe in bring a positive impact to society, not just making a profit. Bring in your creativity and leadership – the world needs it!
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: CEO
Location: Toronto, Canada
How to apply: please sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org